Home Security are networks of integrated electronic devices working together with a central control panel to protect against burglars and other potential home intruders.
A typical Smarthome security system includes:
Burglary & Intrusion Detection System which consist of
- A control panel, which is the primary controller of a home’s security system
- Door and window sensors-to monitor doors and windows
- Motion sensors, both interior and exterior
- A high-decibel siren or alarm
- A yard sign and window stickers
Access Control System which consist of
- Intercoms and Door Phones
- Entry & Exit Controls of Gates, Doors & Driveway Access.
- Remote Access Door Locks and Monitoring
Interactive Video Monitoring System consist
- Wired or wireless security cameras
- Analogue or IP Security Cameras
- Recording Equipment
- Remote monitoring & Control
Key Benefits include
- Watch live video on your mobile device
- View recorded clips to catch up
- Get video alerts instantly sent to you
- Schedule recordings when there is motion, a door opens or the alarm goes off
- Stay protected with tamper proof, off site video storage
Fire Protection System which consist of
- Fire & Gas Detection-Wired or wireless systems.
- Automatic Extinguishers
- Residential Automatic Sprinkler System
However, an integrated SmartHome Security system will also include the following:
- Home Networking
- Home Theatre System
- Lighting Control
How do these systems communicate?
These types of security systems can communicate with the security agencies or homeowner or authorized persons in one of several ways, including:
- Over existing home phone lines, which continue to work during power outages when battery backup is in use.
- Wirelessly through cellular radio frequencies like cell phones use, which also continue to work during power outages when battery backup is in use.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), which typically doesn’t work in a power outage.
- Via the Internet, which also typically does not work in a power outage?
Whatever your needs, Shiramafiretex has the expertise and experience to design, install and maintain advanced SmartHome Security system that is reliable, flexible and survivable tailored for a wide range of applications
Our layered approach to SmartHome Security systems allows a number of different solutions to be brought together to form a comprehensive solution.
We’ll match your needs to the most effective technologies at affordable prices, employing resilient platforms and interactive operations with fire and security to provide comprehensive solutions.
We’ll support your entire system lifecycle, including testing, inspection and preventive maintenance. .
Shiramafiretex as an expert installer of Aspirating Alarm Systems in Nigeria will source from among the best world leading brands of SmartHome Security Systems and Equipment including the following:
TYPICAL INTEGRATED SMARTHOME SECURITY
WIRED & WIRELESS ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Business is about relationships and communication is at its core. Whether it’s between workers or clients in the same room, across the country, or even the entire globe, it’s essential that every communication is optimized.
Every AV System is unique and comes with its peculiar challenges. It may just be a simple huddle room, an improved video conferencing solution, or a fully integrated room with enhanced audio, customized control systems, numerous audio and video inputs, interactive boards, video walls, etc. Shiramafiretex has the expertise and experience to design, install and maintain advanced AV solution and systems that are reliable, flexible and survivable tailored for a wide range of applications.
Our layered approach to Audio & Video Systems allows a number of different solutions to be brought together to form a comprehensive solution.
Shiramafiretex as an expert installer of Video Conference Systems in Nigeria will source from among the best world leading brands of Video Conference Systems and Equipment including the following: